DDR3 DIMM modules are built to JEDEC standards and provide a reduction in power consumption of 30% over DDR2 modules. The main benefit of Centon’s DDR3 comes from the higher bandwidth interface technology and is a great boost to your Desktop.
- DDR3 SDRAM – double data rate three synchronous dynamic random access memory.
- Transfer data at twice the rate of DDR2.
- Higher bus rates and higher peak rates than earlier memory technologies.
- Provides a reduction in power consumption of 30% compared to DDR2 modules.
- 1.5V supply voltage, compared to DDR2’s 1.8V.
- Technology: 240pin DDR3 DIMM Memory.
- Capacity: 4GB.
- Speed: PC3-10600 (1333MT/S).
- Control: Unbuffered.
- ECC: Non ECC.
- Comp. Config: 256MX8.
- Voltage: 1.5V.
- CL: CL9.
- Rank: 2.
- Refresh: 8K.
- RoHS: YES.
- Operating Temp: Commercial (0 to 70 C).
- Application: Commercial.